In line with our continuous efforts to offer the very best crypto experience for our users as well as to bring more value into our ecosystem, we are thrilled to announce our partnership with decentralised Peer-to-Peer (P2P) crypto trading platform CryptoLocally. It is one of the easiest and fastest ways to buy and sell cryptocurrencies with your local currency. This partnership will help our customers to connect with the rapidly growing CryptoLocally global community which has seen tremendous growth since its launch last year. CryptoLocally is currently available on Infinito Wallet as a finance DApp.
New users will be delighted to know that this new service offering will allow them to buy and sell cryptocurrencies within minutes using their Infinito Wallet without requiring them to give out any private information. Infinito Wallet users who want to use CryptoLocally are only required to register through their email address. This removes a major barrier to entry of new crypto users as many of them may not be keen on sharing personal information especially on a platform they are still exploring.
Aside from the simple, fast, and safe registration process, CryptoLocally is a non-custodial P2P trading platform, in simple words, users don’t need to deposit funds on a platform wallet to start trading. Therefore, users are protected from account hacks or other common issues faced on other platforms.
On Cryptolocally, funds are stored in a blockchain-powered escrow that will protect buyers and sellers until the transactions are completed.
CryptoLocally has quickly grown to become one of the best ways to get in and out of crypto. It not only offers one of the fastest, and most convenient ways to trade cryptocurrencies but it also offers a wide selection of payment options. These include — bank transfers, cash deposits, international wires, Venmo, WechatPay,, Cash App, SEPA Transfers, TransferWise,, Paypal, and many more…
Our users will also be able to earn crypto as a passive income by joining CryptoLocally’s referral program where they stand to earn 20% of the exchange’s fees for every successful trade made by their referrals. Since there are no trading limits, there is an enormous earning potential in this program from which they can withdraw instantly at any time into their Infinito Wallets. Best of all, it is available for everyone!
Our strategic partnership with CryptoLocally is a sign of our desire to bring the very best cryptocurrency trading experience to Infinito wallet users. We believe that this new partnership will further enhance the trading experience of our users as well as cement our place as one of the leading universal wallet providers in this nascent industry. This yet another step towards making Infinito Wallet the most complete multi-asset non-custodial universal wallet in the space. But don’t just take our word for it, explore CryptoLocally and experience fast, easy, secure, private and unrestricted P2P crypto trading.
How to trade on CryptoLocally?
Buying and selling cryptocurrencies on CryptoLocally is fast and simple. If you don’t have an account yet you can get one within minutes. Just register on their website and verify your email. That’s it! No ID verification or KYC procedures required and once done, you can start trading immediately.
You can find the CryptoLocally Dapp on the Infinito Wallet’s DApp browser (See image below)
- Go to CryptoLocally and click on the “Signup” button at the right-top corner of the page.
2. Input your email address, CryptoLocally user ID, and password.
3. Verify your email address.
Done! You can now start trading in CryptoLocally.
- Once logged into CryptoLocally’s website, select the cryptocurrency you want to sell or buy. In this example, we select BNB.
2. Then click on “Buy Crypto”.
3. Once this menu is selected you will see all the current offers available to buy for the selected crypto. You can filter offers by payment methods, location, and currency. You can also click on the “Buy” button to view more information about the offer.
4. This is the first step of the transaction: Open Trade. Here you can see more information about the offer, including the terms of the trade and trader information. If you do not agree with the terms, you can go back to the previous page and choose another offer. To start the trade, select where should the BNB be sent to. You can select a private BNB wallet address (like your Infinito wallet) or any BNB exchange address.
Here we will use our BNB address from our Infinito Wallet
Simply paste your BNB Infinito wallet address (as shown in the picture below)
The address will be verified automatically. Choose the amount of BNB you want to buy, you can see the BNB price on the left. Then click on “Publish Offer” to discuss payment details with the seller.
5. Agree on a payment method with the seller, then click on “Agree on terms”
If you are not happy with the terms, you can cancel the trade by clicking on “Having an issue” If everything is in order all you have to do is wait until your partner agrees to it too.
6.Once both parties agree, you will be redirected to the next step: “Fund Escrow.” You will need to wait for the seller to fund the escrow with the correct amount of BNB.
Once this is done you will be automatically brought to the next step “Payment.”
7. You are now required to pay the right amount to the seller and click on “Mark As Paid”. DO NOT SEND money outside of the stipulated payment time which stands at 120 minutes.
Wait for the seller to release the escrow. Once released you will be brought to the next page where you can leave feedback about your transactions.
Selling cryptocurrencies also follow these same 5 easy steps. As you can see trading in CryptoLocally is so easy no prior trading experience is needed!
CryptoLocally is a decentralized peer-to-peer crypto trading platform. Sign up and start trading in any size, with a multitude of payment methods (Cash, PayPal, Bank Transfer…), in any location and with the currency of your choice. It offers the fastest, safest and cheapest way to get in and out of crypto.