Last Updated: Jun 10th, 2020
Information we collect & how we use it
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Services depends on the features and materials you use, and includes:
- Email address;
- Device Information – Information automatically collected about the device used to access the Infinito platform (such as, but not limited to, hardware, operating system, browser, etc.).
- Location Information – Information automatically collected to determine your location, including your IP address and/or domain name.
- Log Information – Information that is generated by your use of Infinito that is automatically collected and stored in our server logs. This may include, but is not limited to, device-specific information, location information, system activity and any information related to Infinito services you utilize.
- Transactional Information – Information that is generated by your activity, including, but not limited to, trading activity, order activity, deposits, withdrawals, and wallet balances.
- Correspondence – Information that you provide to us in correspondence, including creating a wallet or wallets, and with respect to ongoing user support.
- Additional Personal Information or documentation at the discretion of our Operations Staff.
We use the collected information to:
- create and manage your account.
- increase the efficiency and operation of the Services.
- notify you of updates to the Services.
- prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Services more personalized.
- administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Services to you.
- email you regarding your account or order.
- fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Services.
- request feedback and contact you about your use of the Services.
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena, when and where required
- and other activities those we deem appropriate.
We may provide your Personal Information to our employees, contractors, agents, service providers, and designees (“Agents”) to enable them to perform certain services for us exclusively, including: Improvement of services and features; and Perform maintenance services.
Be aware that Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies are not necessarily anonymous. Generally, anyone can see the balance and transaction history of any public cryptocurrency address. We, and any others who can match your public cryptocurrency address to other Personal Information about you, may be able to identify you from a blockchain transaction. This is because, in some circumstances, Personal Information published on a blockchain (such as your cryptocurrency address and IP address) can be correlated with Personal Information that we and others may have. This may be the case even if we, or they, were not involved in the blockchain transaction.
Protection of Personal Data. We protect your personal data by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. Your personal data is stored behind secured networks and is accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the personal data confidential. However, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, so we can’t guarantee security. You use the Services at your own risk, and you’re responsible for taking reasonable measures to secure your account.
Breach Notification. Should a personal data breach occur, we will inform the relevant authorities without undue delay and immediately take reasonable measures to mitigate the breach. We will notify you about such a breach via email as soon as possible but no later than within seven business days.
Access, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
You may contact us for data access, correction, or deletion requests, by sending email to [email protected]. When handling a data access, correction, or deletion request, we check the identity of the requesting party to ensure that he or she is the person legally entitled to make such a request.
If you delete your Wallet or addresses from the Infinito Wallet mobile application, uninstall Infinito Wallet mobile applications from your device, or request that your information be deleted, we still may retain some information that you have provided to us to maintain Infinito Wallet or to comply with relevant laws.
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, we may from time to time send direct marketing materials promoting services, products, facilities, or activities to you using information collected from you. We will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of such communications and will only send them to you if you consent.
We do not sell user Personal Information to third parties for the purpose of marketing.
Tracking & Cookies
Some of our web pages may contain “cookies”, or data that is sent to your web browser and stored on your computer. The purpose of these “cookies” is to allow our server to recognize you as a returning visitor, customize our services, content, and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness; help ensure that your account security is not compromised; mitigate risk and prevent fraud; and to promote trust and safety across our sites and services. We may also use trusted third-party services such as Google Analytics that track this information on our behalf. In the event you do not wish to receive such cookies, you may configure your web browser to not accept cookies or to notify you if a cookie is sent to you. You are free to decline cookies if your web browser permits, but you may not be able to use all the features and functionalities of our website. Infinito does not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our website.
In case of any questions, you may contact us at: [email protected] or write us at:
Infinito Solutions. Pte Ltd.
80 Robinson Road, #08-01,