O Infinito Wallet colabora com vários parceiros da comunidade para lhe oferecer as melhores ofertas.
Junte-se ao Infinito Telegram
- Data de início: 6 de julho de 2018
- Data de término: 10 de julho de 2018
- Detalhes: 1000 conta EOS registrada para LIVRE.
- Data de início: 8 de agosto de 2018
- Data de término: 8 de agosto de 2018
- Detalhes: 900+ conta EOS registrada dentro de 5 horas.
- Data de início: 1º de outubro de 2018
- Data de término: 6 de outubro de 2018
- Detalhes: 12.000 contas EOS registradas para LIVRE.
Você quer se tornar nosso parceiro na comunidade?
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING AND/OR USING ANY SOFTWARE FROM THIS WEBSITE:
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) constitute a legal agreement between you, the End User, and Infinito Solutions Pte. Ltd (Infinito, us or we) for Infinito wallet, the data supplied with the software, and the associated media (Software).
We grant use of the Software to you on the basis of these Terms. We do not sell the Software to you. We remain the owners of the Software at all times.
We may change the Terms at any time for whatever reason and without notice. Any changes to the Terms will be posted on our website, and your continued use of the Software constitutes acceptance of the updated Terms.
OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES :
TYPE OF MOBILE DEVICES : Smartphone. Tablet is not recommended.
AMOUNT OF MEMORY : Minimum 1.0GB of RAM
TYPE OF OPERATING SYSTEM : iOS, Android
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL USERS:
BY DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS WHICH WILL BIND YOU.
- THE TERMS INCLUDE, IN PARTICULAR, LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY IN condition 4.
- THE LIST IN “SCHEDULE: RESPONSIBILITIES AND RISKS BELOW IS A SET OF RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES THAT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE IN USING THE SOFTWARE. THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST AND IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE ONLY.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THE DOWNLOADING PROCESS NOW AND/OR DELETE THE SOFTWARE FROM YOUR DEVICE(S).
- Grant and Scope of Use
1.1 In consideration for you agreeing to abide by the Terms, we hereby grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Software.
1.2 You may:
a - Download, install and use the Software for your personal purposes only on a single device.
b - Provided it is used on only one device at any one time, transfer the Software from one device to another;
c - Provided you comply with the provisions in condition 2, make up to a reasonable number of copies of the Software for backup purposes only; and receive and use any free supplementary software code or update of the Software incorporating "patches" and corrections of errors as may be provided by us from time to time.
Except as expressly set out in these Terms or as permitted by any local law, you undertake:
a - Not to rent, lease, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary or modify the Software;
b - Not to make alterations to, or modifications of, the whole or any part of the Software, nor permit the Software or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs;
c - Not to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Software nor attempt to do any such thing;
d - To keep all copies of the Software secure and to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of the number and locations of all copies of the Software;
e - To include our copyright notice on all entire and partial copies you make of the Software on any medium;
f - Not to provide or otherwise make available the Software in whole or in part (including but not limited to program listings, object and source program listings, object code and source code), in any form to any person;
g - To comply with all applicable technology control laws and regulations.
- Intellectual property rights
3.1 You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Software and the Documents anywhere in the world belong to us and that you have no rights in, or to, the Software or the Documents other than the right to use them in accordance with these Terms.
3.2 You acknowledge that you have no right to have access to the Software in source code form.
- Limitation of liability
4.1 All exclusions in this clause shall apply to the fullest extent permissible at law.
4.2 The Software is provided to you on an "as is" basis. All warranties, representations, conditions and all other terms of any kind whatsoever implied by statute or common law are excluded from this agreement.
4.3 We do not warrant that the functions contained in the Software will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Software is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, bugs or similar harmful devices or that your use of the Software will provide specific results.
4.4 We will not be liable or responsible for any act or event beyond our control, including without limitation the matters listed in Schedule: Responsibilities & Risks.
4.5 We shall not in any circumstances have any liability for any losses or damages which may be suffered by you (or any person claiming under or through you), including but not limited to:
a - special damage
b - loss of profits
c - loss of anticipated savings
d - loss of business opportunity
e - loss of goodwill
f - loss of, or damage to (including corruption of), data, whether the same are suffered directly or indirectly or are immediate or consequential, and whether the same arise in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
4.6 You shall comply with the Terms and shall indemnify us against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us arising out of or in connection with your breach of these Terms.
4.7 You assume all costs if your use of the Software results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data.
5.1 We may terminate the relationship between you and Infinito immediately at any time for any reason.
5.2 Upon termination for any reason:
a - All rights granted to you under these Terms shall cease
b - You must immediately cease all activities authorised by these Terms
c - You must immediately delete or remove the Software from all computer equipment in your possession, and immediately destroy or return to us (at our option) all copies of the Software and Documents then in your possession, custody or control and, in the case of destruction, certify to us that you have done so.
- Communications between us
6.1 If you wish to contact us in writing you can e-mail to [email protected] We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you in writing, normally by e-mail.
- Other important terms
7.1 We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
7.2 You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
7.3 These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Infinito and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter. You agree that you shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms. You agree that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in these Terms.
7.4 If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
7.5 We shall assume no responsibility for any loss or damage that may be incurred due to the failed recovery of the wallet or not recording the recovery/backup passphrase (security code, recovery code), loss of data, erroneous transmission of cryptocurrency, loss of recovery passphrase, leaked ID/password to third parties, and hacking by third parties.
7.6 Each of the conditions of the Terms operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect.
7.7 These Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by Singapore law. We both irrevocably agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
7.8 Regarding the contents of these Terms, in the event that any difference or inconsistencies arise between the various translations, the English version shall prevail.
These are your responsibilities should you choose to use the Software:
- If you choose, or you are provided with a user identification code, passphrase, security code, password or any other piece of information (Security Code) as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- You are strongly advised to backup any Security Code.
- If you lose a Security Code we cannot assist you in the retrieval of that Code.
- Be fully aware that if you are using a rooted or jailbroken devices, then your private keys, backup phrases or passwords might be vulnerable to third party’s interference.
These are the risks you acknowledge in using the Software:
- Virtual currencies. Virtual Currencies are not backed by governments or central banks. They are not protected by government deposit protection schemes. Virtual Currencies may be extremely volatile. Virtual Currency technology is extremely nascent and unproven. Virtual Currency software and providers are regularly subject to hacking attempts resulting in loss of funds. Read the EBA warning here for more details on Virtual Currencies.
- Digital Assets. Similar to Virtual Currencies, Digital Assets are not backed by governments or central banks. They are not protected by government deposit protection schemes. Digital Assets may be extremely volatile. Digital Assets technology is extremely nascent and unproven. Digital Assets software and providers are regularly subject to hacking attempts resulting in loss of funds.
- Protocol failure. A Virtual Currency protocol may fail resulting in total loss of Virtual Currencies held by users.
- Disasters. Disasters may damage the Virtual Currencies systems resulting in loss of Virtual Currencies held by users.
Last updated: 27.07.2018
Infinito Solutions Pte Ltd. is a private limited company incorporated in Singapore with the company number 201900666E and the registered office in 80 Robinson Road, #08-01, Singapore 068898. Infinito Solutions Pte Ltd., formally known as Infinito Solutions, aims to create a perfect blockchain experience for users, applications, and developers through its product Ecosystem which includes Infinito Wallet, Infinito App Square, Infinito Blockchain Platform, and InfinitoPAY.
The Website may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those sites.
If you wish to amend any of the personal information that we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, you can do so at any time through your account.
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This section details the information we may collect about you. We explain why and how we use it in later sections.
If you decide to create an account or inquire about one of our products or services, we’ll ask you to provide us with some specific information, for example:
- Basic personal details – such as your first name and last name;
- Personal details – such as address, and proof of residency, phone number, mobile phone number, and email address;
- Work details – such as job title, department, company name, company address, work email address and office phone number;
- Log in details – such as username and password;
- Payment details – such as your billing address and credit card information.
- Passport and KYC contact details: Such as Passport, Proof of Residency, Selfie /Photo Verification
On occasion, we will ask you to voluntarily provide additional information, for example:
- Your opinion of our products and services;
- Your preferences, including newsletters or web alert topics;
- Information we obtain from partners and public sources;
In some circumstances, we collect information about you from our partners or from publicly available websites to help us better understand our audience and enhance the relevance of our content.
Our website uses technology to collect information about its use, to distinguish between users, to help us provide you with a good experience and to allow us to improve the site and the service we offer. This means that when you visit our website, cookies or similar technologies will be placed on your computer or other device.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We only process personal information where we have a lawful basis for doing so, such as the following:
- User consent – This is where you have given us explicit permission to process personal information for a given purpose. For example, if you requested to receive information about a particular product and service, we would ask for your consent if we wanted to use your personal information for any other purpose. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. You can manage your preferences within your account or by contacting customer service.
- Legitimate business purposes – This is where we have a legitimate interest, as a business, to process personal information. For example, where we are aware of copyright infringements on our Site, it is in our legitimate interests as a business to identify those responsible. We take due care to balance our interests against your right to privacy.
- Contractual necessity – This is where we have to process personal information to meet our contractual obligations.
- Legal obligation – This is where we must process personal information in compliance with the law. For example, we process and retain customer invoice information to comply with financial regulations.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information for eight main reasons:
- To provide our service – We require some of your basic personal information so our services work as you would expect, for example, providing access to our digital content, notifying you of changes to our services and dealing with customer services queries.
- To improve and maintain performance – In order to provide you with the best possible user experience, we need to make sure that our products and services work as they should. Using personal information helps us understand how our readers use our Sites so we can make improvements. This includes testing proposed developments on our Sites, reaching out to our customers with market research surveys and hosting subscriber focus groups.
- To bill our customers – We, along with our authorized payments processors, securely process your payment information to take payments, give refunds and to detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
- To monitor compliance with our policies and terms – We monitor for breaches of our terms and conditions and copyright policies.
- To personalize our products and services – We improve your experience of our products and services by personalizing parts of our Sites and apps with the information you give us and what we learn about you. This includes showing you articles you may be interested in and recommending emails you may wish to sign up to. Where our Sites have such functionality, you can manage elements of personalization in your account.
- To communicate product changes and offers – We want you to get the most out of our products and services, including showcasing our latest content and newsletters. We will contact you with carefully-curated Infinito Solutions offers and promotions, exclusive event invitations and feature announcements. For example, if there are no updates on topics you follow in your web alerts, we will send you articles on other topics that we think you might be interested in. You are able to change your preferences at any time through your account or by contacting customer services. We also personalize our communications for strategic purposes.
- To understand our users – We perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of Site users and their purchasing patterns for product development purposes. Infinito Solution uses this information for analysis purposes, including analysis to improve customer relationships.
- For the purposes of advertising – We rely on advertising revenue in part to support our journalism. We need to process your information to understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant personalized advertising. We use the information you give us and the information we collect about you to serve you with the most appropriate advertisements.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We disclose personal information to facilitate the running of our business or to provide specific services you have requested. Commonly, we will disclose information to:
- Service providers – We engage service providers who help to support our business and improve our products. These service providers include, for example, fulfilment providers for delivery of our digital content and marketing; customer service agencies; organizations that host our Sites or databases; and providers of online surveys.
- Social media providers – We share the information of our subscribers with social media partners for the following reasons:
- To create lookalike audiences - For the purposes of targeted advertising on social media platforms
- Other users – Our Sites are publicly accessible and anyone around the world who accesses our Sites will be able to see anything you post, such as comments about an article. We encourage you to use a pseudonym when commenting on our Sites if you do not wish to be identifiable to other readers.
- Legal processes and successors in title – We may transfer or disclose your personal information to any entity which takes over or acquires the relevant Infinito Solutions business. We also share aggregated, non-identifiable information with third parties. Before sharing this information, we ensure that it cannot identify you as an individual. For example, we regularly release information about the size and growth of our audiences.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain the majority of your personal information for as long as your account is active and therefore open; this allows you to continue accessing our content, products and services.
If you become inactive and are not a subscriber, we may delete elements of the information associated with your account. We will normally warn you if your access is going to be withdrawn and give you the opportunity to retain your account.
Where we don’t need to keep all of your information in full, we will obfuscate or aggregate it, for example, web activity logs and survey responses. This is to ensure that we do not retain your information for any longer than is necessary. It is sometimes necessary for us to keep your personal information for longer periods of time, for example:
- If there is a statutory requirement to retain it;
- If we require the information for legal reasons or there is a legitimate business need for us to retain it;
- To ensure we do not contact you if you have asked us not to.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have appropriate technical and administrative security measures in place to help ensure that our users’ information is protected against unauthorized or accidental access, use, alteration, or loss. We use encryption technology, such as Transport Layer Security (TLS), to protect your personal information when you order products or services from us. More information about our approach to cyber security can be found in our Cyber Security Statement.
Since we operate a global business, your personal information may be processed and stored outside of the EU. For example, our global customer services team may need to access information about you in order to respond to your queries. Such transfers of data are undertaken in accordance with applicable laws and regulatory obligations.
Additionally, we may use international web hosting facilities and cloud server services. In all cases, we will ensure your personal information is maintained with the tightest security standards available.
Under EU data protection laws, you have rights as an individual in relation to the personal data we hold about you. These rights include:
- The right to object to direct marketing – your preferences, including in relation to direct marketing, can be found in your account;
- The right to access the personal data that we process about you;Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of all the personal data we have on you.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data - Upon request, we will delete all of your personal data stored on our servers. Please be aware that given the immutable nature of blockchain technology, we may not be able to fully delete every piece of personally identifiable information (such as public keys, transaction records, etc.). However, we will do everything possible to fully comply with every request, and we will design future products with the right to deletion in mind.
- The right to request the rectification of your personal data – you can manage some of this information in your account. For everything else, please contact us.
You can exercise these rights through your account or by contacting customer services.
These rights to not extend to processing and collection of personal data by journalists or for journalistic purposes.
Personal information is collected by Infinito Solutions Pte Ltd. which is considered the “data controller” of your personal information under European Union and UK data protection law. Our address is 80 Robinson Road, #08-01, Singapore 068898.
Our Sites are not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not intentionally collect or use any information from children.
If you have any queries in regards to the processing of your personal information, please contact customer service directly at [email protected]
Infinito Solutions Pte Ltd.
Registered Office: 80 Robinson Road, #08-01, Singapore 068898.
This policy is effective from May 25, 2018.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files which a website may place on your computer or device when you visit a site. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognize your device the next time you visit. Web beacons, pixels or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
Cookies serve many functions. For example, they can help us to remember your username and preferences, analyze how well our Sites are performing, or allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you.
If you wish to manage your cookies, please read below:
THE PURPOSE OF COOKIES
We group our cookies into the below categories.
– Operating our Sites – Some cookies are essential for the operation of our Sites. This includes cookies for the following purposes:
Performance – we use these cookies to monitor Site performance. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to track error messages, and to determine improvements to our Sites.
Functionality – we use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example, we use functionality cookies to provide you with enhanced services, such as allowing you to watch a video online or comment on a blog.
INFORMATION WE OBTAIN THROUGH COOKIES AND SIMILAR TOOLS
For our Sites that offer behaviourally or demographically targeted advertising, you will have the opportunity to turn this off in your account. Please note, if you turn this off you will still see the same number of advertisements, but they may be less relevant to you. You may continue to see “contextual” advertisements that are not targeted based on your personal information – for example, a motoring advertisement presented on a motoring article.
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES ON OUR SITE
We also use third party cookies on our Sites that fall into the categories above (“third party cookies”) for the following reasons:
To help us monitor traffic on our Sites (like many companies, we use Google Analytics to do this);
To identify fraudulent or non-human traffic;
To assist with market research;
To improve Site functionality;
To monitor compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy.
These third-party cookies are used within programmatic for measurement and attribution, and management of frequency. They may also be used for personalization of advertisements based on data you have shared with third parties, to the extent that you have consented to this.
USE OF PIXELS IN EMAILS
Our emails often contain a single, campaign-unique “web beacon pixel” to tell us whether, and how many times, our emails are opened and verify any clicks through to links or advertisements within the email. We use this information for purposes including:
Determining which of our emails are more interesting to users;
Determining users’ activity and engagement with our products and services;
Informing our advertisers (in aggregate) how many users have clicked on their advertisements.
The pixel will be deleted when you delete the email.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can also manage your cookies via your browser settings. For more information, please visit your browser’s help page.